Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am FURIOUS..

'Client is always right' is not always right. How can they be right when they showed no consideration when I told them that their ordered good was stolen from me before I could deliver them and they blamed me for late in delivering them their ordered goods?

Do you think I PURPOSELY asked the effing thief to steal the goods? Huh? Don't you even think about my losses? That I need to fork out another RM1K to purchase the same goods for you! I know my responsibilities. I have placed the same order again as soon as possible and directed them to deliver as fast as they could. I am doing my part. Can't you even be a little more considerate?

Where are your brain and your heart? And to top it all, we were friends!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home