Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

A visit to PH Police Station

Yeah! I did that yesterday. Some evil hearted dungus had broken into my dad's car which was parked in front of my gate and stole a few things, including a carton of patch cords and connectors that I ordered from Singapore and supposed to be delivered today to a client. Lucky that they didn't take the bigger carton because if they had, I would need to fork out another RM6K to buy the stuffs again. I do not know what they want to do with the patch cords and connectors. Maybe they can sell them to my client? Huh? You ba@t%*rd!

So, a detective and photographer came by not long after the report was lodged. My dad lost a briefcase containing his car's grant, a few shares certificates, cheque books and other documents. Mum lost about RM300. The car was in such a mess. It is uncommon for crimes to take place here where I live. What with the police station less than 1 metre away and also security company's guards patrolling the area. We'd suspect those patrolling might have something to do with this, but this is mere suspicion. After all, they are the ones who patrol and if they really DO patrol, they would have seen something amiss, right?

What to do? It's our share. Just hope that nothing of similar event would ever happen again in the future. Amiin...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home