Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year 1430H!

Let me wish you all Salam Maal Hijrah 1430H. Yes, I know that I have been ignoring this blog for a long, long time. I have so many things to share, yet I was so busy (and lazy) to update this blog. Blame it on everything else but me...heheh!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank a special soul, whom I have never met and yet to get to know with, who was kind enough to acknowledge that she follows my humble (and boring) blog. And took her time to write to me and reminded me that I have been lagging on updating my blog because she likes reading my humble (and boring) life story. So, this post after a loooong hiatus, is specially dedicated to you, dik! And I hope someday, our paths will cross in our real lives..

To me, 2008 passed by in a jiffy. I have never really felt like I have gone through a whole year living separately with dearest Hubby. Could it be the reason why I felt that 2008 passed by so quickly? I am not so sure. A lot of things happened in 2008; a lot of happy moments, a lot of sad moments, a whole lot of problems- some of them resolved and some still hanging in the air, waiting to be solved. Most of the time I would like to think that I managed to get through everything on my own. But there were too many times that I broke down silently on my bed, contemplating on what to do to solve the heart-wrenching problems that I couldn't share with the ones close to me. There is still a particular problem that I have not managed to solve, and as much as I want to forget it, it will come and haunt me from time to time, making me want to go far, far away where nobody could find me so that I can pretend that nothing is wrong.

Through it all, I am feeling really blessed that I have a special someone, who is always there for me even when he doesn't even realize it. When my parents were not around, and Hubby was so far away, he has always been the one to keep me going on. I am really grateful to Allah for His special gift to me, this special little person. Sometimes, when I couldn't control myself, and broke down in tears with him in the room, he would always come to me, ACTUALLY wiped my tears away without even knowing or understanding what he was doing or why I cried in the first place!

Aiseh! I have not intended the first post after my long absence to be a mushy-mushy one, but I guess my heart is not in the right place at the moment..hehe... Let's hope my next post will be a little brighter than this one!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home