Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Wishing all of you another prosperous and happy year of 2009. May all your wishes and resolutions come true..

As for myself, I am very much looking forward to these dates in January 2009:

Jan 5th: Daniel starts school

Jan 15th: Hubby schedule to return home from HCMC- FOR GOOD!

Jan 18th: My 31st year on earth at exactly 12.06pm

Jan 24th: My Dad's 57th birthday

Jan 24th-27th: PD trip with Hubby's family

Jan 27th: CNY celebration with my Chinese family

I am still trying to fit in more short vacations during the 2 weeks that Hubby is scheduled to be home before going off again. REALLY, REALLY hope that my plan to accompany him on his stint in UK to become a reality. Aaamiiinnnn...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR KAK HANI!!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger hani said...

happy new year to u too, dear murni! may all ur dreams for the new year comes true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home