Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Age and what does it make of you

I was watching Boyzone Reunion Concert in Manchester on Channel 808 Fiesta, when suddenly an SMS came in. It was from an old client, who then became a buddy but we haven't met in quite a long time. The SMS read "Happy Birthday and many happy returns from this day" to which I quickly replied "Not yet la dude. In another 10 days time. I am not so eager to become a year older yet" hehe..

Yes, I am counting the days (not so much counting la...dreading actually..hehe..) to be a 31 years old lady (ewwah!). And how does being in the 30s changed me? For one, I definitely think now I am much more mellow than before (dulu pun mellow gak tapi not as bad as nowadays, ok? hehe...) My tears can roll down very, very much easier nowadays, even while watching concerts ok? (so now you know that I cried a bit while watching Boyzone's concert just now...hehe..) I could also cry very easily while on the phone with Hubby. And to many more simple things that used to not bother me at all before.

I am also so much fatter than I used to be..hehe.. I blame it on pregnancy... kuikuikui... No lah...I blame it on my decreased metabolism rate (I used to be very skinny in my youth days, you know!) Pregnancy is such a wonderful time, and because of it, I have my precious darling now. The only thing to remember, should I decide to get pregnant again, is to control my diet while pregnant AND during confinement...(If my Hubby knows that I admit this, he would say "I told you so!") miahahahah!

Financially? More stable now that I am off most of my debts (study loans, credit cards bla..bla...) But I need to tune down on my spending (yeah, rite?) now that the economy is so gloomy yada yada yada..hehe.. OK, let's make that my 2009 resolution (cheh dah seminggu lebih 2009 baru nak ada azam..hehe)

Family and friends? I think I do not change in this matter. I have always been close to family and friends since way back when and I do not intend to change any of that.

Apa lagi ya? I couldn't think of anything else at the moment. So, YAY ME! I am turning 31! uhuk! uhuk! (dalam hati..hehe..)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home