Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Second day and going strong..hehe...

This morning was not so much drama on waking up for school. Only cried a bit when I brushed his teeth (he hates teeth brushing so much!) Still prefer to sit on the backseat and said "Nani, bu bum car," to which I said "OK"

Reached school, the teacher asked me, "Dia tidur kat rumah dengan siapa?" "Dengan I'" I replied to which she said, "O, patutlah... Time nak tidur dia sensitif sikit" Hah????

So, I went to the car and stayed for a while until the morning assembly finished. Daniel was in front of one of the lines. A boy behind him put both his hands on Daniel's shoulders but he seemed unperturbed.

After assembly, I came out of the car, and went back inside the school compound. I just wanted to peek at what he was doing before going off. Suddenly, I saw him watching me with a smile from the grilled sliding door. Walked towards him and asked him to go play with his friends and teachers. He signalled me for a kiss (bibir muncung ala Angelina Jolie..hehe)

So I pun muncungkan bibir ala Angelina Jolie at one of the holes of the door grill and he kissed me goodbye. I said "Mummy balik ok?" to which he nodded his head with a smile. Then, he signalled me again for a kiss. This time he said "Nose!" while pointing to my nose. "Nak kiss nose Mummy?" I asked and he nodded his head. Then, he kissed me on the nose while I fought really, really hard not to cry in front of him. Tapi memang dah water ponding la mata... hehe...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger AppleCrux said...

auntie pun berlenang gak ayaq mata baca entry nih..

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger hani said...

hehe ida,

hanya mummies yang mengerti... hehe..

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger DydD said...

alaa, sweetnyer! :) My adib will resist to be kissed in front of his friends/teachers..kena kiss dlm keta!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger hani said...

wow dydd...

kecik2 lagi dah tau how to act like a hero yer? hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home