Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 05, 2009

Daniel's first day of school

It was quite difficult to wake him up this morning. Maybe because he slept quite late last night since his cousin Dhiya, Atuk and Nenek were still in the house. I was lucky that I do not have to report to work or I would have lost my patience while getting him ready to go to school...hehe... I just needed to concentrate my positive chi to control my temper and coax him to get ready for school...kekeke...

It didn't help that he said that he wanted to 'bu bum' after I dressed him up in his school uniform. Still feeling sleepy, I guess. It break my heart, actually, to 'torture' him like this. Sorry baby!

He insisted to sit on the backseat of the car instead of in front as what he normally would. With his bottled water he played quietly but when I glanced upon him, I saw him already lying on the seat. Poor, sleepy baby!

He asked me to 'angkung' (dukung - carry) him to the front door where all the other kids were getting ready for assembly. His teacher took him and his bag from me and I kissed him goodbye. He didn't flinch a bit. That's Mummy's brave boy. There were still kids wailing to go home and it seemed like the number of children had increased a bit. There were new teachers as well. There were also other Mummies like me, who were wiping away tears (but I didn't cry la..hehe...just felt a bit sad to part with my son jer...)

His group was placed in a room near to the dining area, which I couldn't really see from the windows. The teacher told me it was okay to leave when Daniel was having his cereal for breakfast. Maybe because there were still other kids crying for their parents who were leaving for work. Understandingly, I had to take my leave and went home.

Hubby was not very keen on the idea of me sending him to school so soon when Daniel is still so young and unable to speak properly yet. I pity him too, but I want him to have friends of his age to play around and develop his skills that I do not have any idea how to help him. It is a difficult decision, but I think my smart boy will love it and he will sure get the benefit from his Mummy's 'cruel' decision...

For now, I just have to take my mind off my beloved son, because I couldn't seem to. Keep wondering how is he doing and what is he doing now and how are the teachers taking care of him.. Aduii... It's only 11.30 am and I could only pick him up at 3.30pm... Lambatnya lagi...hihi....

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger AppleCrux said...

alolo..tomeinya..kejap je daniel dah nak gi skool yer..

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger hani said...

haha ida...

for all u know, esok2 je nazif pun dah nak gi skool...hihi...

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..soo cute..ok la tak nangis kena tinggal kat skolah..jalan pon jam sbb skolah dah stat..kena bangun extra early lg mulai skang...hehehe..

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger hani said...

murni,

nasib baik skool daniel dekat jer dgn rumah...takde masalahh jem lgsg..hihi..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home