Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Alamak...Lamanya tak update..

Yes, I have been busy. Very. Hence the abandonement of this blog for a while.

What was I up to? Well, Hubby came home for a week last week for a training here in his Malaysia office. At the same time, I was struggling with the company accounts which hadn't been updated for a very long time. The accounts were due for audit so that we could file them with the SSM. Being a trained engineer, I know nuts about accounts- hence the struggle.

It was also the pick up time for the academic market. A lot of enquiries and requests for quotations came in. I needed to attend to that. And a few clients with products that I supplied needed my attention and help to solve some of their technical problems related to the products.

To top it all, I was down with the flu bugs. And Daniel was a little bit under the weather, too. So, I needed to nurse. And I did a hell lot of cooking since dearest Hubby was around.

Have I bored you enough with my whining? hehe... I'm not quite done yet!

2 days through the training, Hubby called from office, saying that his boss had instructed him to check in at a hotel nearby his office. Reason being, he was late coming in on both days of the training. Subang-KL in the mornings with the traffic and the rain were not helping him to punctually clock in the time for training.

So, that night, the 3 of us checked into Dorsett Regency, KL. Oops..I must mention that I brought my Mum to the Craft Centre for the Craft Fest earlier that afternoon. Went through the bad traffic crawl on the way back home, only to go back to the same spot merely 3 hours after that. (Craft Centre and Dorsett are very close to each other, for you who do not know..hehe..)

For the next 3 early mornings, I travelled back to PH to send Daniel to school while Hubby attended his training. Then I would do the laundry, cook, generate quotations, attended to technical problems, update the accounts bla bla until it was time for me to pick up my darling son from school at 3.30pm. Then, I drove straight back to Chulan Tower to pick up my Hubby.

Ekhem..Still not quite done...haha! My MIL came down for a visit on the third day of Hubby's training. She bunked at my SIL's house in Puchong. I was supposed to pick her up from the bus station in Shah Alam, but due to the heavy traffic on the way back from picking up my Hubby that day, we had to ask Hubby's BIL to do the favor. We went straight to SIL's house for dinner that night. Then, back to Dorsett. This cycle went for two days.

On the final day of Hubby's training, after picking both boys from their respectice places, we hurdled through the heavy Friday traffic back home, had a quick pit stop at Pyramid for a bit of shopping, back home for dinner and packing (yes, I also cooked that day) and shot to KLIA to send Hubby back to UK. Pit stop again at my SIL's house for Hubby to bid farewell to his Mak. Hubby checked-in, kiss-kiss, salam-salam, and off he went. It was past midnight when we left KLIA and we reached my Mum's house (slept there that night since my lil' bro was outstationed to Bintulu) way past 2 am, and I was totally drained out of my energy..

Now, I am done.. haha!

Good enough reason, eh? hehe....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home