Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 02, 2009

Muhammad Daniel Hafiz is THREE!

I just couldn't believe that it has been three years since he was pulled out from my womb. I could still feel the pains of the contractions, you see? hehe...

This year, we celebrated his birthday two days straight. I hosted a party at my house on Sunday, and the next day, we celebrated his actual birthday at the school with his 48 friends and 5 teachers.

This year's cake was Ben10 (at my house) and cuppies with various cartoon characters for the party at school. The school even sponsored more cuppies, with one set of FAREWELL cuppies...Alhamdulillah, he got a lot of presents from the kind uncles and aunties who made it to the party at our house, until I was stumped as to where to keep all those toys already...hehe...

To my dearestestestest (lama dah tak guna word camnih...hehe) son, Daniel. Mummy just hope that you grow up healthily and smart, and always be blessed by Allah The Almighty. There is nothing more that I want from you apart from you to be a good servant of Allah and a good son to Mummy and Ayah. We all love you so much!

I shall leave you with some of the photos from the parties. More photos have been uploaded to my FB..













Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home