Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friends' updates

I received a SMS from a dear, old friend yesterday, and was really surprised that she reads my blog. I was quite ashamed, too because now she knew how mellow and sentimental I am..hehe...

Anyway, I must congratulate her for the arrival of her second baby girl on Feb 11th. I didn't know she was expecting (okay, we have been out of touch for quite some time but we always SMS each other during festivities or on special occassions). Hence my list of 2009 babies should be updated and shall be posted in the next post..hehe...

Congrats again, Lin Haida and my prayers are with you and your family always. It should be really nice to meet and catch up one of these days, right? It has been more than 10 years, eh? Most importantly, since you have 2 girls, I have more choices of future daughter-in-law, kan? hahahaha...

Also, to my best buddy, whom I have shared my ups and downs (and more awkward moments than I would like to remember), Nisa.. Congrats on your success in the apprentice program (a la The Apprentice Donald Trump nih..hehe...) You still have got time to treat me (and Daniel) to a nice meal using your first huge paycheck with the new company before we take off to UK, kan? hahaha...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dura,
kaeisa is lin's 3rd girl! not 2nd... hehehe...

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger hani said...

hah? ye ke nins? her sms indicated 2nd girl...me dunno lak she's the 3rd child..hehe...

lin, sorry for the wrong info...gomennasai!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home