Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 01, 2009

And the new chapter begins...

Yes, the chapter where we are separated by thousands and thousands of miles, and the chapter where we don't share the same time zone anymore. Hubby called yesterday after almost 24 hours he departed for Staythorpe, near Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire, England, UK (just so you know that he is now in some ulu banat in UK...hehe...). It was 2am Malaysian time and he forgot that we didn't share the same day and night anymore (it was Vietnam the last time, remember?) since it was merely 7pm there.

We talked for about 8 minutes, and he said it costed him about RM45. Dang! Then, he tried the SMS, and it costed him RM1 per SMS (he got a new UK phone number already). So, there you go! Future telephone conversations are not to be expected as frequent as they should. But, what choice do we have? YM la kut??

As he has yet to get his own apartment, he is now staying at the Millgate House Hotel & Restaurant. I can see that it is a nice hotel from the photos at the website. English countryside la pulak kan? I loike!!!!! It took him about 1.5 cab hours to reach the hotel from his stop at Birmingham.

Weather wise, no snow but it was damn cold according to Hubby. Must be the strong and dry wind. The temperature there according to BBC is -1 to 2 deg Celcius today with cloudy sky and the wind is blowing at 18 mph. Poor Hubby...

I am still hammering the idea of this separation into my head. As of now, I'm feeling very numb inside. I have been in front of the laptop the whole day and night yesterday on my bed and I plan to continue the ritual today...hehe...Lucky that my parents are here to entertain the little king.

Talked to an old colleague yesterday via FB, and she said that I am strong. Another friend told me that I am an iron lady. I may appear strong outside, but inside I am dying bit by bit. There are many, many times that I broke down before I went to sleep, but this is the sacrifice that I am willing to endure. And hopefully it won't last very long now..

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger DydD said...

hey dura, you definitely a SUPERWOMAN! stronger inside out..that's how we see you and how you should believe you are!

nway,another option to stay in touch - SKYPE! cheaper and better than ym :)

take care..

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger hani said...

owh dydd...u r so kind...

thanks for the 'kata-kata semangat'

oh Tuhan tabahkanlah hatiku....
amiinnn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home