Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I sent my Hubby off...


Here's Hubby, trying to console Daniel who was upset because he couldn't naik eyopain (aeroplane)

I'd like to think that we had a wonderful fortnight together during his break. We were together most of the time. Although my plan for a short vacation for the 3 of us failed, we still had fun doing many other things, which also involved a lot of eating and shopping..hihi...

It feels good to have someone hugging you while sleeping at night, when most of your nights were so lonely (thank God for Daniel! Kalau tidak lagi bosan tahap cipan!)

And now, it is back to long, lonely nights.. *sigh*

And I am still wide awake at 3.50am...duh!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home