Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lunch for today..

Hubby was planning to drop by his Malaysia office for a while, so I was 50-50 in whether to cook lunch or not? But seeing that the time had already nearing lunch time and my tummy was already growling, I quickly cooked a simple lunch of 'daging masak kicap and kacang panjang goreng cili'.' Then, to add some flavour, I fried the instant mexican fried chicken. I must have overheated the oil, so some parts of the chicken were a bit burnt.

After Friday prayers, we had our lunch when Hubby suddenly said,

"Ni apa ni sayang? Ooo...ni third degree burn ni...Tak dapat nak diselamatkan..." referring to my partly burnt chicken. Cheissss!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home