Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

British jobs for British workers

I couldn't help but wonder whether Malaysians would ever do this. We instead are welcoming all those Indonesians, Bangladeshis, Myamarians, Filipinos etc. I can't imagine Malaysians walk out on their respective factories or such, bringing banners stating 'Malaysia jobs for Malaysians!" This I think is necessary, since a lot of Malaysians have been put out of jobs recently. Many of those who didn't have to lose their jobs have been beginning to receive paycuts, unpaid leave etc. This is really bad. I think it is worse than the last slum.

For now, I am praying that this disaster will pass by immediately, without anymore sufferings. Amiiinnnnn!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home