Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

How's my Hubs doing up there?

It has been a week since he went away. We only managed to speak on the phone twice since. YM a few times. Short time only. It has been difficult. Not being able to communicate for a long strecth of time- up to 5 days direct. I was going crazy over here. We just couldn't find the right time to communicate. What with him adjusting to the new place and bad weather, starting anew at the workplace. When it was time for me to sleep, he would still be at the site (which strangely doesn't have phone coverage). And by the time he came back from work, I am already a few hours exploring La-La-Land. When I woke up, he would be sleeping. So how?

Anyway, it is such a pity that on the first day of his work at the new site at Staythorpe, British workers there decided to walk-out and launch a strike against other nationals working in the UK. "British jobs for British workers" they say. What a perfect timing!

And, the snow hit UK the worst since more than 2 decades ago, on the second day he was there. Poor Hubby! I hope he is maintaining well and take good care of his health.

This current living condition really sucks! I am missing him terribly...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home