Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I was so close....

...from being hit by a motorbike just now! Just came out of a client's office in one of the local universities and was about to collect my car, which I parked at an open parking area beside the road. About a meter more before I reached my car, another car stopped in front of me and was about to turn left into an empty parking slot. So, I stopped walking and gave way so that she (yes, it was a lady driver) could go in. She hesitated for a moment, before turning ever so slowly into the slot. It was then, out of nowhere, a motorbike zoomed from behind the car, and the mat rempit stupidly chose to squeeze in between the incoming car and the other parked car. Why he did that was beyond me, because the next lane was definitely empty!

The dungu crashed the left side of car and in his hasty attempt not to fall tergolek-golek from his bike, he managed to maneuver his bike from the stumped me barely by a few inches, and without turning back, he rammed his engine and poofed into the distance! I jumped out of his way a little bit, else I would have been knocked by him already.

The car's driver must be shaken quite a bit, because she just stopped the car, dumbfounded, for many, many minutes. I then continued walking towards my car, thanking Allah that I managed to escape the near accident.

Wei, nak merempit pegi litar la beng%#*@! It was inside a university, ok? Mahasiswa rempit???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home