Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tagged by Nina (thanks Nins!)

Mom of the Year Award..

It seems that the award comes with a set of rules which are:

1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!


Many a time, I would feel annoyed when he repeatedly calls me, just to satisfy the chatterbox trait in him. I always ask him "Why you keep calling Mummy, Mummy many, many times?" To which he would smile sheepishly, and say "Manyak, manyak Mummy! Like this (while counting his fingers): One, Two, Three, Pour (Four), Pie (Five).. Pie Mummy! Manyakkkk!!!" How to stay annoyed?

2. List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

a) I love it when he acts his 'manja' stuffs. Like whine in a very small voice with his eyes nearly closed, while putting his head in my lap or my palms

b) I love his singing. Very 'pelat' and with words only he understands. But the melody is correct, so we would know what he is actually singing

c) I love doing stuffs with him, be it shopping, sightseeing, eating out, whatever. My boy is such an easy boy to handle, because he doesn't run around in malls or misbehave or making scenes. Must be the shy trait that he got from his Ayah...hehe.. I hope he stays that way until he grows up

d) As a three years old toddler, I consider him a very obedient child. I never had the need to raise my voice to deter him from doing anything wrong. Enough with a stern look or a threat to pinch him (which I rarely had to do because he wouldn't proceed with the bad stuffs that he intended to do)

e) If he wants something and I don't oblige, he wouldn't throw tantrums. I also hope this trait would last until he grows up

f) I love putting him to sleep. Sometimes I would read to him. Sometimes I would recite zikir to him. He would ask me to pat him to sleep. And he would cuddle up to me for comfort. It feels like I am the best protector of the world

g)Above all, I love our daily communications. They keep me alive and sane. They keep me from being bored when contantly being left by Hubby for work. They made me realize how lucky I am to be a mother. They set my goal in life: to provide the best for him as much as I could afford. I also love our hugs, our kisses and our affectionate gestures and words towards each other, which I also hope will continue until he grows up

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.

Alamak... I think all my friends whom have blogs have been awarded and done this tag. Kudos to all my Mummy friends. You are all the best Moms alive :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home