Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 04, 2009

Ouch!! and Yayy!!!

Coming back from a week holiday to Johor for a friend's and a cousin's weddings on 2 consecutive weekends and Aidil Adha celebration left the 3 out of 4 of us being unwell. Abah was down with high fever and after much persuasions, he went for a treatment at a clinic near to my house and was further referred to HTAR for further observation. Found out that his platelets level was below normal and he was on drip although not warded. And he had to come for a platelet count check everyday until the doctor is satisfied that his platelets count is normal again.

My son got the conjunctivitis from one of his cousins while we stayed overnight at my PIL's house. And he also got a fever which I managed to control with the pharmacy's Nurofen and the cooling sheets. He is recovering well and surprisingly I had no problem when I needed to put the eye drops into his eyes. Such a good boy! I remember the struggles we had to endure when my sister was in primary school and my mum needed to put eye drops in her eyes. It took 3 of us (my mum, myself and my late brother) to hold her still!!! hehe....

And yesterday, I finally caught the virus. And mine was more severe than Daniel's. My head was throbbing, my eyes were blurry and swollen and when I lower my head for a bit, my eyes felt like they were about to be removed from their sockets! I was totally defeated, and got so little energy to take care of myself, let alone to take care of my little highness. Luckily, my parents dropped by the house yesterday in the late afternoon, so I packed a few of his clothes and sent him over to his Atuk and Nenek's house.

When I called him last night, I asked him whether he was enjoying his stay there. He said yes. And when I asked him "Don't you miss Mummy?" his reply was "Hmmm... How about if I go to your house tomorrow?".... heheh!!!!

Hubby's work permit problem is finally resolved and he is coming back for his holiday tomorrow!!! Yay!! His leave application for 14 days was cut down to 10 days only by the site manager, though. Bummer!!! The 14 days application would have been coincided with the Christmas and New Year break so we would have a longer time together. Urgghhh!!!

Well, at least I have something nice to look forward to apart from nurturing myself back to health.. Alhamdulillah....

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger murni adam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

Him coming back would get you up and running again, I'm sure! ;)

Keep well!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger maya amir said...

get well soon dura..

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger hani said...

thanks murni and maya! took me more than a week to get the eyes clear again and not looking like some pontianak harum sundal malam...hahah...

nins: yeah u are so right!! but alas it's going to end up really soon...it sucks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home