Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 06, 2009

BFF

Daniel suddenly came up to me the other day and said, "Daniel nak Mummy....Mummy my best friend." I was taken aback for a bit. Now where did that came from? Pengaruh TV la ni...hehe.... Nevertheless, I felt all warm inside..

So, I replied, "Yes, we are best friends.. Best friends forever"

If only he knew how much I love him. And I hope and want to be his best friend till death do us part. I want to be his best friend when he is old enough to make his own decisions. I want to be his best friend all through his teenage years when all his hormones will be raging inside him. I want to be the one that he consults and confides. I want to be the one whom he shares his worries and problems. I want to be there whenever he needs me. I want to be able to give him wise advices and guide him throughout his life. And I need him to need me.

Ya Allah... Please let us be best friends forever....Ameen...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww... touching sungguh!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger AppleCrux said...

ye lah dura..sweetnya daniel ckp mcm tuh..
the sweetest thing nazif boleh ckp now --> nenen..hahaha

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger hani said...

thanks nins and ida... when i told his ayah that daniel and i are bestfriends, dengan jelesnya ayah dia kata "ala, dia nak adik tu...takde bestfriend lain.." hahaha...

ida, nenen is sweet too! hahaha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home