Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

One Tree Hill

I am late jumping into the bandwagon, I know, but I am LONGING for the DVD Box set of OTH from season 1-6. Strange, because I haven't even watched a single episode of the series! I have often came across the series being aired on TV previously but I haven't give them another glance each and every time they were aired!

Tried from my usual source, but since it has been so far along running, the earlier seasons were no more around to be downloaded! And, I do not want to start from the middle like season 4 or later...Haiyaaa!!!HELP!!!!

I have requested Mr Hubs to purchase the sets for me, and I desperately hope that he would give me face..*buat muka kesian*

I WANT!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!!!!

Well, if I am in Malaya, I would have gotten my fix from Vid***sy, just like I did with FRIENDS. There is a B**ckb**ter here, but I am too lazy to become a member and rent. haihhh!!!!

I WANT!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger fara / ly-d said...

lol.. i have the box dvd set for season 1 and 2.. then the rest is torrent-ed... up to the latest season...

jgn jeless...

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger hani said...

ly-d!!! jeles to the max occay!!! i must pertingkatkan usaha then...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home