Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Confused

As most probably knew, this is my first time ever being in the UK. So far, the stay had been lovely, the weather could be very tricky and people are generally nice.

What questioned me though, has it always been that prominent labels here are made in other countries, such as China, Egypt, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Thailand etc? I didn't mention Malaysia, because so far I haven't found one. Has this always been the case?

Once in a while, I'd like to purchase branded stuffs for me or the little highness. But then, when I saw that they were made at these countries, it usually dampened the desire to purchase. It's not that I am against these countries or what, by the way. It just made me wonder, if I go to the specific country, say China, would I be able to get the same branded stuffs with lower prices? Are they the same? Or is it a new marketing strategy to sell under-priced or imitation products with higher prices at these branded UK boutiques?

Or maybe I should change my perspective. Those so-called imitations from Thailand or China, are actually the real thing sold at a different country. Begitukah???

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger fara / ly-d said...

aaa dura.. u hit the spot.. when i was in melbourne and wanted to get me a nike t-shirt.. saw the label was made in malaysia! and the price was double what i could have paid for in malaysia (though then the product sold locally would've been made in china or bangladesh)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger hani said...

tu la kan ly-d? rasa rugi shopping harga mahal2 pdhal back in the country bleh dpt cheaper....tanak shopping la camni...hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home