Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

I should be happy but...

I'm feeling a tad sad. Just received Hub's call from Muzdalifah a while ago. Tonight he'll be moving in to Arafah, insyaAllah.. I am truly happy for him because he has been invited by The Almighty as His guest in a way that we have never thought of. But at the same time, I am sad because I couldn't be there with him, performing the fifth pillar of Islam together as husband and wife.

I pray that all will be well, and may Allah grant him with Haji Mabrur... Ameen...And may He invites me to be His guest some time soon so that I can perform Hajj with Hubby. And may all Hubby's prayers there be granted by Allah SWT... Ameen....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home