Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Reminiscence....

I went back to Sony Bangi after a couple of years' absence, somewhere last week. It used to be my 'playground' aka my gold mine eversince I started working...And I stopped going there for almost 3 years until last week...

Stepping into the compound, I was swept by a distant memory and surprisingly, I felt a bit sad by it. Although it happened many years back, it seemed like only yesterday. This is the place where I met M for the first time over 4 years back...

He was accompanying my client from the same department for our business discussion. Never thought that he got something else in mind after that. I never really paid any attention until he contacted me a few times after that meeting.

The friendship sort of bloomed after he moved to another company. I was at the verge of splitting up with arwah Z at that point of time, and M seemed the perfect cause at that moment.

It never really worked out the way that I had wanted. M was two-timing his fiancee, with me! His fiancee worked outside of KL, so he needed someone to 'fill in the absence' Damn him! And I fell into the trap.

I cursed him after he admitted his fault.. Of course, I was too consumed by rage! I moved on, never really let hurt halt my journey to find other love (or loves..hehe) Until one day, I received a call from M, begging for forgiveness. Turned out that life had not been so smooth for him after our separation... Maybe co-incidence or maybe he really was cursed..hehe..

He said he was in and out of jobs for quite some time, and his wedding date was fast approaching... With no luck in finding a good job, he was not prepared materially for his wedding. So happened that he got a job interview the week after that conversation, and maybe he really thought that he had done me wrong, and I haven't forgiven him although I had moved on (memang pun), so he called to ask for forgiveness.

And who was I not to forgive him? Sedangkan Nabi SAW ampunkan umat and sedangkan Allah ampunkan dosa hamba-hambaNya... Although he had hurled me into 'hell' with what he had done, as a hamba yang hina di sisiNya, I forgave him...

Co-incidence again, or not, he got the job! And a very good offer also! All problems settled, and we became good friends again.. And he really DID make the efforts to show that he regretted his wrongdoings... Enjoyed his friendship (and all others that came with it..hehe...) until I got married and he got a baby girl.. I told him that my Hubby despised him, which made him sad because he still wanted to be my friend after my marriage... Well, unlike him, I am devoted to my family (not to say that he is not- but men will always be men~ they do stray away sometimes..or most of the times...)

We haven't been talking for quite a long time already... Wonder how is he doing now... Boleh je kalau nak keep in touch, but on second thought, both of us have our own lives now... So, this may be the best way out...

Nevertheless, a visit to Sony triggered all the memories....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home