Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Toilet story...

The 'free' lunch buffet at Armada (2nd day) proved to be a BIG mistake... By 9 something that night, the toilet-episode started....Adui laaa... I thought it was because of the LEMON treatment that I did... Campur-campur semua adala dalam 6 kali jumpa Dr Tan. Everytime I woke up for Baby Daniel's feeds, sure kena masuk punya... By the time it was off to work time, I think there was zero thing inside my tummy to be flushed out lah...

Pikir punya pikir, I suspected that it must have been the hotel food. To confirm my suspicion, I asked Y and ML how did they fare the night before. Y went 3 times, a few hours after the buffet and ML went once but very long and terrible one....ML asked her brother and a friend to join the lunch as well, and she said her brother went 3 times until had to see Dr and her friend went for 'uncountable' times...hehe... A from Penang office also joined us since he came to the office before we went to the hotel, and according to ML, A also went a few times.....In short, everybody regretted joining the lunch buffet...Kononnya lunch free, tapi kena bayar Dr punya consultation fees la pulak...hehe....

ML complained to the hotel staff, and was asked to write an official complain letter...She said she would do it for the sake of us...Something went wrong lah that day, because the first day I went, everything was ok....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home