Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 30, 2006

AF4 Konsert ke-9 (AFMASUK) review...

Nak jugak komen pasal AF4 ni..hehe...

First time AFMASUK concert... I think everybody did their best, but I just couldn't understand the Lotter-mania scenario. I think he'd better be off auditioning for a part in Senario instead. AF is no doubt a singing contest....I heard his fan commented that Lotter is a great performer/entertainer...Well, entertainer tu tak semestinya penyanyi la kan? He's more to comedy punya entertainer la. Joinla Senario and the likes.... But AF? It's a SINGING contest, but the academy taught the students to become GOOD singers, bukannya pelawak!

I actually rooted for Zila...Think she has got a nice, soothing voice. And she sang beautifully. She should have been chosen as the fifth finalist.

But then again, AF ni mengarut jela... Those pihak-pihak tertentu jugak yang mengaut keuntungan daripada 'Kebijaksanaan' pengundi-pengundi.... Apa yang pengundi dapat ye? Kepuasan la kut bila their choice menang etc. Lain tadak...Rugi duit lagi ada...

I actually hope that this season, hanya yang layak akan menang, tak seperti semasa AF3...All the other 4 finalists have their own strengths.. I think they are all talented, cuma I hope Farhan would come out victorious next Saturday. Faizal yang blur tu second oklah...hehe...

Anyway, I do not know whether I will be able to watch the final concert next week. In's wedding reception will be on the same night lah...But nevermind, there would be repeats of the whole season kat @15 kan...So, no problemo lah...

GO FARHAN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home