Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sibuknya hari ni...

Streamyx still not up and running.. So, takleh blog kat rumah lagi....

Still at the office at 7.33pm...nothing related to yesterday's bonus announcement... takdenye tetiba jadi rajin sebab dapat bonus extra...keke... truth is, I have LOADS and I mean, LOADS of things to do. Time tengah sibuk, bertimbun-timbun kerja lain masuk jugak. So, the things are just piling up in my PC. Kalau time free tu, takde menda langsung nak buat sampai tak tau nak buang masa camne lagi...

Anyway, baby Daniel's pix...Cover sikit kepala sebab dah botak...keke....

I'm sure every parent agree that, after a long and hectic day at work, your baby's smile would immediately erase all the fatigue from your system kan? Well, Daniel's sure melt my heart everytime he greet me when I came home from work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home