Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 07, 2006

and he calls himself a businessman??

I went to JPJ this morning to renew my driving license. There were so many people there! But the processing were rather smooth and efficient (except for the fact that the Malay lady at the counter didn't know how or forgot to answer my 'salam' and smile back *sigh*.

Anyway, I received message from HQ that the equipment that I wanted to propose to my client to replace the one he favored (which has been obsoleted, anyway) has also been obsoleted! Aiyoh, kena cari replacement lagi... It was something that we do not have alternative product to offer, so I had to opt for another company's product to offer my client. Of course I would need his protection lah. Meaning that he won't go in himself later with a cheaper bid, nor would he quote the same pricing to other vendors should they ask for it.

I called an ex-colleague, whom I knew was selling this particular brand. He told me that he no longer support that brand, and asked me to call another company instead. He asked me to speak to a certain chap to get a good pricing.

I called the office, and was answered by a lady receptionist. Asked to speak to this certain chap, and this girl asked me what was it regarding? Told her that I need to discuss with this chap about a certain product. The girl asked, what product? I asked he back, "IS he around or not? I want to speak with him." She replied that he was very busy at that moment. I told her that his name was recommended to me by a colleague, and insisted to speak with him. Reluctantly, the girl took my particulars and said she would get the chap to call me back later.

After about half an hour, she called me back. She said she wanted to send me the official quotation and needed information on where should she send the quotation. I told her that I needed to talk to HIM and discuss about some specifications which she didn't know. She said that guy is SUPER BUSY and after a short pause, she said, she would send the quotation TOGETHER with some brochures which contained the specifications. Well, I could download the specs from the Internet, demmit! I wanted to DISCUSS, stoopid!!!

There I was, trying to help selling his product, and he couldn't be bothered to even talk to me over the phone? How much time would he lost by speaking to me? Well, he would lose more, actually, when i told the girl, "It's OK then. Nevermind." Confused, she asked me back "It's OK?" "Yeah, it's OK. I don't need your product!" and hung up.

Some of us have trouble just being polite, kan? Actually, it's a certain trait in CA-YA-NUN-ALIFF people lah. Macam mana pun, they think they are GODS! I'm not really against them lah (I am half them, what?) Tapi, I memang perasan, they have this sort of ego in doing business. Macam bagus sangat. Some of them rather not sell anything, than succumb to your request to decrease the price a bit more (which won't hurt). Janji aku yang in control. To me, boleh blah la wei!!!

And now, I have to find other brand to propose. Sheeesh!!!!

On Daniel, he had been quite restless these few nights. He woke up after a long slumber last night at about 2am and refused to go to sleep after his feedings! Everybody else were sleeping already, tinggallah Mummy dok main-main dengan dia. Way after 3am baru lah dia lelap balik, itu pun with little force from Mummy yang dah separuh lelap..hehe... He woke up again at about 4.30am, crying like nobody's business sampai semua orang dalam rumah terjaga. Mummy couldn't tahan already, so Daniel was safely taken care by Nenek and Atuk. Oh ya! Ayah did not come home yesterday because he got some work to settle. Not that he would wake up pun eventhough Daniel screams like mad in his ears! hehe..Daniel had colic. Patutlah inconsollable. He continued his screaming off and on until about 9am.

Found out from the new babysitter that he had not 'go' eversince he was under her care. She thought Daniel 'went' at home, so she never ask. Aduh...kesiannya anakku. Patutlah 2,3 hari ni asyik meragam je. Perut tak sedap la. Bunyi pun macam gendang je bila jentik-jentik. Kesian betul! Instructed Acik to give him some fiber to be mixed with his formula milk later today. Hopefully it would help him (and in return help everyone else...hehe)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home