Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Danger!!!

I was in Ampang Park, KL a couple of weeks back. Was just strolling around the area and I had my lunch there after paying my chettiar, Mr Citibank.

On the way back to office, my Hubby called. He had called me prior to my going to the bank and I had informed him of my whereabouts. So, was quite surprised when he called me again shortly after that and asked me where was I?

Apparently, his old friend saw me there, so he SMSed Hubby and asked him whether he was with me? That's why Hubby called me to confirm.

I thought about the matter seriously while driving back to office. Lucky that Hubby's friend saw me walking/eating alone. What if I was with somebody else? Sure kantoi. Yang mamat tu pun tak tegur I dulu, terus je sms Hubby. Bukannya tak kenal (we were Uni mates dulu and I went to his grand wedding to a certain Dato's daughter). Agaknya sebab ni lah banyak couples yang berperang kan? Misunderstanding la tu dengan perkhabaran dari orang yang salah faham...Isy bahaya betul... Gotta be extra careful after this. Nanti pergi makan dengan clients pun kena kantoi ingat kita curang etc....Dangerous!!!!

Oh ya...This morning, my office mate nyaris nak jadi mangsa snatch theft...Dua orang mamat bermotorsikal tried to snatch his handphone kat area Gazebo kat SS15 Subang Jaya tu... In broad daylight and he is a man!!! Bahaya betul!!! Nasib baik the attempt failed sebab dia sempat mengelak. Selamba and nekad betul mamat-mamat tu... Apa nak jadi with our society sekarang ha? Makin lama makin hancus....So, be extra careful, ok?

On another note, Daniel is becoming more active as days passed by. He doesn't wake up so many times at night now. But he is constantly hungry when he is awake. Kejap-kejap nak susu. Kalau lambat sikit je merajuk and nangis kuat-kuat. Sekarang Daniel suka hisap tangan (bukan hisap jari ok?) Kalau tak dapat masukkan satu penumbuk dia dalam mulut dia akan nangis sampai boleh masuk. Sabo je la anak Mummy sorang ni tau... I love playing with his small hands... Kecik, cute and chubby sangat...hehe...Tengok la his fingers dalam gambar ni...Geramnya Mummy tengok!!



Oh ya... Before you guys who are reading my blog (ada ke pun?) think that I harbour any feelings toward Mr XX, thus I wrote about him, PUHLEAAZEEEE!!! The only reason that I wrote what I wrote was just because I wanted to get rid of my bad feelings for cutting ties with him. Any special feelings that I had for him had vanished the day we confessed to each other when both of us have got somebody else in our lives already. I had hoped that we would stay friends till we die, tapi apa nak buat...Ini yang terjadi... So, our friendship would always remain a bittersweet memory for me (and his as well, I hope). Tu je...Jangan salah faham ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home