Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What the he**??

I came in the office today feeling quite good. Managed to finish most urgent things that I needed to settle yesterday (baby Daniel not around, so Mummy came home a tad late last night) Planned to settle more things today.

Baru je nak start buat kerja, Penang HQ called asking about some shipment from our supplier in Singapore. Told her that I received 1 package somewhere last week, and that package has been sent up to Penang by my colleague on Monday. SHE then questioned me, there were supposed to be another 5 packages together with that 1 little package that I received, meant for our semicon customers in Penang. Not sensing any problem, I told her that we had only received that 1 single package.

"The AWB stated 6 packages, you received 1 package, but you signed it anyway?" asked her. Alamak! I didn't realized that lah. Admitted my mistake, so I tracked the shipment in the courier service' (CS) website. My name as the signatory was mentioned there for the shipment, but something caught my eyes there. 'May 24, 2006 shipment delivered. May 30, 2006 shipment on hold. May 31, 2006 shipment on hold' Aiks apa ni?

Called up the CS office to get some explanation. "Oh, there are 5 packages being on hold in our PJ office because they were taxed and you need to pay" explained the girl. "How come you guys never send us any forms regarding the tax?" I questioned. "OK, I will get the PJ office to contact you in the next one hour. We will fax the documents to your office. Can we have your fax numbers?" After giving her all the required details, I hung up, thinking that the problem was solved.

WRONG!! I called up HQ to explain the situation. SHE grumbled, saying how come they never fax us the duties payable after so long? Asked me whom I spoke with in the CS office just now. I never thought of asking her name, because she is not the one responsible for the documentations. "Why you never ask her name? How to screw her like this?" Aiks, takkan customer service yang nak kena bambu pulak? SHE hung up on me. Marah sangat la tu agaknya.

Shortly after that, the CS office called me. The girl sounded angry and distressed. She said they have already faxed the relevant documents to us on May 24th, but they got a call from us, scolding them for clearing the goods without our consent. I was shocked, and told her that I did not receive any documents from them last week, let alone make any phone call to them (apa kejadah?). So, she said she'll get a girl to fax the documents again to my office. "When can you prepare the payment? Can it be today?" "Today cannot lah... We have to get our HQ to prepare the payment first" I told her. "But, just now I have spoken to Ms X in your Penang HQ. She said you can prepare the payment today, so that we can send the parcels today" Suara dia dah tinggi dah ni. Meanwhile, my cellphones are ringing non-stop. Asked the girl to fax the documents to me first, and I hung up to answer my mobile.

Ms X sounded terribly angry. "I have called DHL. The girl said she has already faxed the documents to you last week. Why you never fax the documents to us?" I remained calm at first, denying to receive any documents from the CS office. She continues "And then, you go and call the CS office, asking them why they pandai-pandai clear the shipment because these parcels are for universities use (non-taxable)" Terkujat aku! "Mana ada I receive any documents, I never call them last week. I didn't even know to whom did the parcels belong to!" She then cut me off "You cannot simply do like this, ok? Why you go and pandai-pandai tell them the shipment is for university use? You are supposed to fax us the documents first!" Eh, ini dah lebih ni! My blood rising, my voice also went up a few notches, "I didn't receive any documents! Why should I keep the documents pun? All these while we have been faxing the documents to you for approval and payment preparation. Why should we do it differently this time around? I did not make any call to the CS office. I didn't even know that the shipment was coming in, let alone to know that the shipment was for university use!" "I tak tahulah. Can you pay them the tax today? RMXXX" she finally said. "I will wait for the fax first" I said and she hung up again on me. Cis! Bedebah betul!

I then called up my officemate (there are only 2 of us working here in this office). He also denied receiving any documents from CS office- and without the documents, why the he** should he call the CS office, obviously.

Until now (after about an hour of the phone call from the CS office), I have yet to receive the documents. Ini mesti diorang belasah fax kat office lain ni....Patutlah tak sampai-sampai...

Eh, geramnya aku!!! Terus takde mood nak buat kerja dah...So, today is officially 'Hari Makan Gaji Buta' for me..hahah...padan muka diorang!!!

Nasib baik ada gambar Daniel yang menyejukkan hati...He is coming home to Mummy today, InsyaAllah. Nenek kata he has been a very good boy for this trip back to JB. I called to speak with him a few times yesterday and today, and everytime my Mum said he would pout his lips, smile and beliak-beliakkan mata dia...I could almost picture all that.. Mummy loves you so much, Darling Daniel!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home