Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 05, 2006

One year, and (Allah willing) more years to come...










3rd June 2005. It was that fateful day that I signed those papers that make me a wife to a special someone. It was that same day that I changed my status from a Miss to a Missus, and it was the very same day that my life has changed forever....

3rd June 2006 marked our first wedding anniversary...phew... At last, we managed to hit one year, B... It surely felt like a century already to me..heheh..

Thank you for an eventful one year, my Darling Hubby. Let's pray for more anniversaries to come and may all our dreams and hopes be granted by Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Now that we have been blessed with Muhammad Daniel Hafiz, I sure hope that our marriage will be filled with more love and happiness, and may Him enable us to be more responsible, and have more tolerance, respect and forgiveness for each other.

You still owe me an anniversary dinner, B!!! heheh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home