Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Of toys and diapers...


I have got myself a new hobby: collecting a.k.a. buying toys and diapers, obviously for Baby Daniel. Cannot seem to stop myself lah.... I always buy jumbo packs of diapers, everytime I get myself into a shopping centre. And then, the toys (and storybooks), which Daniel is not yet interested in playing/seeing. But he liked it when I read him stories from the storybooks that I bought for him. Cannot wait for him to grow up a little bit more so that I can play along with him.

Daniel had been sleeping with his Acik for the past 2 nights. Mummy had to attend exams early those two mornings, so Mummy had to wake up early. I think Daniel is attached more to his Acik, Atuk and Nenek than me.... Sedihnya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home