Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Moody yesterday, not-so-moody today (although problems are still not solved)

I was having a very bad day yesterday. The pressure was so intense that I decided to switch off my notebook pc and both mobiles at about 1pm and stormed out of the office (and secretly vowed never to come back...hehe) The idea of driving far, far away for unknown days was so tempting that I filled up my car full tank and was all geared up to go when I made a wise decision by calling my Mum to confide. Of course, I cancelled the earlier plan, but I switched off the mobiles again and went to a place where I used to go to everytime I was feeling down...

After a few hours there, I went to grab a quick lunch at McDs. Then, I headed straight home. When I reached home, my Dad was so relieved to see me and said that he had been calling my mobiles so many times! Sorry Abah and Mak...Didn't mean to worry you both... If it were not because of you both, I would surely have gone with the earlier plan...Although tak sampai hati nak tinggalkan Baby Daniel, I would have gone, too because I really couldn't take it yesterday.

Anyway, it is really true that children are Allah's gifts to parents. Jumpa je Baby Daniel kat rumah, terus hilang semua kesedihan dan tekanan...Semua tolak tepi... Daniel pulak macam tau je Mummy dia tengah resah gelisah...Dia tak meragam and asyik senyum and gelak-gelak je....Terhibur hati Mummy. I love you Baby!!

Today I pretended like nothing had happened yesterday. Buat bodoh je and continue doing what I was doing. Surprisingly, yesterday's problems were remedied by themselves... Alhamdulillah...

Have been meaning to upload some photos, but seemed like blogger is having some problems. Entah bila nak settle entah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home