Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 19, 2006

DANIEL MENGAMUKKKK!!!!!




I took Daniel to his paed for his 3rd month immunization on Friday morning. Well, I had actually informed him that he was going to be jabbed last Wednesday. The next day, he became uneasy and started his tantrums. He cried like someone was torturing him and nothing could console him! Usually he would cry until he was tired and fell asleep, and would start again when he woke up from his short nap (usually about 10-15 minutes only).

We took turns to console him everytime he mengamuk. On the actual day, he did not cry when the Paed jabbed him, but I think he must have moved his thigh a bit hard. I saw the needles moved up, bringing his meaty thigh along. Ouch...must be very painful. It made his thigh swollen at the jab place. Kesian dia. After we came out of the clinic, he started roaring. It was very hot outside, and I had wanted to buy him replacement teats for his feeding bottles at a baby shop next to the clinic. I had to console him inside the shop instead because the clinic was closed for Friday mass players. Aiyoh!! Nasib baik takde orang lain dalam kedai tu. Dengan selambanya, I duduk kat satu kerusi tu, tried to feed him milk but he rejected, so I gave him plain water. Pujuk punya pujuk sampailah dia tertidur on my lap. Berpeluh-peluh I walaupun kedai tu ada aircond.. hehe...

After my sister paid our purchases, I started for my car, but he woke up suddenly and started crying some more. Adus, macam mana nak drive ni? My sister pulak kena backache that day, so couldn't get her to hold Daniel (Daniel dah 7.4kg at 3 months..hehe...) Dia pulak tak boleh drive. Nak tak nak, I kenalah pujuk dia sambil henjut-henjut badan dalam kereta until he felt asleep again. Dari cuaca panas terik sampai hujan turun punya lah lebat, we stayed kat dalam kereta until Daniel slept. Punyalah lama, adalah dekat dua jam.

Then we stopped for lunch and proceeded to another clinic to get some medicine for my sister's back pain. This time, Daniel was such a good boy. He was very calm and played with his toys in his car seat next to Mummy. Since it was late for me to go to office, I called my officemate, saying that I had to go on EL.

Came weekends, Baby Daniel was feverish. Must be because of the jab. Maybe he is teething also, because he kept rubbing his tongue to his gums. Tak taulah which one was the cause of his fever. Bila dah fever tu apa lagi? Mengamuk dia makin menjadi-jadilah.

His Ummi (next door babysitter) was having a little party for her hubby's birthday. I was about to give up with consoling Daniel when his Ummi knocked on our door. Failing to console him, she took him to her house, which was still full with her guests (relatives). Alamak, malunya... That showed how hard Daniel cried, sampai Ummi nak berparty pun tak senang hati...hehe...

Anyway, Ummi managed to calm him. After Maghrib prayer, I went to her house to pick him up. Ummi was holding and rocking him, and he was slowly drifting into sleep. Borak punya borak, both Ummi and Baba asked me to leave Daniel with them at least for that night so that we could take our much needed rest. I was reluctant at first, but after much persuasion, I left Daniel with them, after I made them promise to call me if Daniel started his tantrums again in the middle of the night, no matter what time it was. Alhamdulillah, he slept peacefully, and only woke up for his feeds. Mummy yang tak boleh tidur sebenarnya...hehe... I ended up tidying his clothing baskets and toy boxes.

The fever was off and on yesterday and still lingered until today. Dahsyat betul jab kali ni...Lamanya anak Mummy demam. Kesian betul. The swell in his thigh dah tak merah, cuma keras je lagi. I called Daniel's Ummi during lunchtime just now, and she said the fever was slowly receding. Alhamdulillah. Tak sabarnya nak balik jumpa Baby Daniel!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home