Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 30, 2006

Farewell Ummi and Baba!!




Today is Daniel's last day with Ummi as his babysitter. Ummi and Baba had requested for Daniel to stay overnight with them today. Ummi is sad to part with Daniel, although baru 2 months she took care of him. And, without my knowing, Ummi and Baba had secretly created a webpage for Daniel! I was so touched by their thoughtfulness. You guys can check it out at www.freewebs.com/princedaniel. Well, actually the site is not fully compeleted yet, as they need me to input some details there. Since Daniel won't be home tonight, boleh la Mummy stay back late at office to put something there..hehe..

Intan SMS'ed me this morning, saying that there would be a warehouse clearance sale at Anakku from June 29th to July 2nd 2006. Time 10am to 7pm. Thanks, buddy!! Macam tau-tau jek..hehe..Knowing that I won't have a good chance to go there this weekends, I went there just now. Menuang ler katekan...It was great!! Memang sale habis-habisan, but you have to pilih betul-betul lah. Ada yang reject sebab koyak, kotor, silap jahit etc. Tapi, mana nak cari baju Anakku RM3 sehelai. Korek punya korek, dapat ler beberapa belas helai...kekeke...Abis gak ler dalam RM80. Tapi, panas yang amat. Tadi tak ramai sangat orang lagi. But I think it will be very crowded this weekends. Quite good buys ler. Prams, walkers, blankets, feeding stuffs, toys pun ada. Pendek kata all baby-related stuffs ada lah with good bargains. Thought of buying another stroller for Daniel, but I think I need to survey other brands and designs first. That will be the next item I am going to purchase for my darling.

Here's Daniel wearing his Atuk's kopiah (Mummy punya kerja..hehe...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home