Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 23, 2006

Nyaris!!!

I went to a baby shop in a shopping complex during lunch today. Well, it was actually my second time going there this week...hehe... Tak puas-puas shopping for baby stuffs nih...

I took a few items and placed them on the counter. Then, I went to have a look at the sling-type baby carrier.. There were quite a number of different brands and prices there. Ada tu, the models in the picture of 2 different brands baby carriers were exactly the same, but the prices differed at about 50% from each other! Pelik betul and if you don't look carefully, you might have switched between the two brands! And I had thought to buy the more expensive one the last time I went there this week, sebab masa tu yang cheaper model tu tak ada pun on display. Nasib baik tak jadi beli that time. Kalau tak, ruginya!! But anyway, I bought another completely different brand of the carrier with quite a reasonable price.

When I was about to pay for my purchase, I accidentally saw a bin filled with baby stuffs, but they had slashed the prices. Some of the items were discounted 40% while other were discounted 50%. I saw a baby's neck support pillow, exactly the same as what I had placed on the counter for my purchase earlier. Saja lah belek lagi, sebab ada banyak different designs. Yang I ambik kat the other part of the store tadi tak banyak sangat design choices. After picking up a favourite design, I asked the cashier at the counter, "Are these the same?" showing both designs that I have picked. She asked a lady sitting next to her. I assumed she was the tauke lah. "Oh, tak sama. Yang ini (pointing to the one I picked up at the bin) ada discount 40%. Yang satu lagi ni harga asal, tak ada discount" I pointed to her, both of them were exactly the same!! Brand name sama, packaging sama, tag prices pun sama. Cuma the one inside the bin ada mark 40% on the price tag while the other one tak ada. She immediately pulled the one without the discount from my hand, pushed the one with discount at the cashier and said "Yang ini kita punya harga store lah" Whatever that meant lah..

Aiyoh! Nyaris nak ter'rugi' times 2 tadi. Bukan sikit price different tu! Hmm... Got to be extra alert next time when I go shopping for baby stuffs at this particular store lah...Or better, shop at different store lah..hmmm....

2 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby daniel mcm model laa... bape puluh pasang dia ko belikan???i like the above red n white dgn snow cap tu.. mcm santa claus laa!!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger hani said...

hehe...yg tu actually full suit ladybird collection ler... socks dia siap ada mata bug lagi...hehe...suke la dress up baby nih...best sebab dia takleh komplen...kekeke....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home