Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 03, 2006

*sniff!sniff* I smell something fishy....

I came in late into office today...well, later than usual..hehe.. Today's Daniel first day at the new babysitter's house. Total change of environment. From my point of view, this is the traditional babysitting environment. Daniel was exposed to many new stuffs by his Ummi while he was under her care, because his Ummi is into info hunt for baby care and development. She covered up for me for the time that I lacked to spend with Baby Daniel for his new life discoveries. Such a pity that she had to stop babysitting Daniel. For now, I'm contented if the new babysitter could take really good care of Daniel. Jangan dia mistreat my darling Baby sudahlah. She had past experience babysitting for many babies and kids, and got quite a good recommendation from my Mum's colleague. My only concern is, she is also taking care of another baby girl a few months older than Daniel. I couldn't imagine if both of them cried at the same time, which one would she calm down first? Dah la Daniel kalau mengamuk tak hengat punya....Aiyoh...scary...scary....

Anyway, I got a 'funny' call when I was about to reach office today. The caller was a girl, calling from a fixed line phone. She seemed hesitant at first, and then she asked for someone named Shirah. I told her that she had called a wrong number, but then she asked for my name. Unsuspectingly, I told her my name and was about to hang up when she continued by asking where was my location. I got irritated, my voice raised a bit, I told her again that she had got a wrong number. She quickly said sorry and cut off the call.

I thought the story ended there. I got the next call from the same number, the same voice, looking for the same Shirah about 20 minutes later. This time I was really irritated when the same questions were asked again. She still asked for my location (which I regretted telling) and said sorry again when I was about to scream at her when she seemed about to ask more questions.

The funny thing is, she called me at the two different mobile numbers that I own! It is quite impossible for somebody to 'accidentally' call the same person at two different numbers if she didn't know that person, right? It is obvious that the 'wrong number' calls were intentional, to know who and where (and God knows what else) I am.

The question is, WHY? And WHO was she? Bestnya kalau dapat tau!!

The calls unevitably reminded me of those prank and obscene calls and SMSes that I received a few years back, during my singlehood. At one season, I received them from different people, and until today, I don't know what were their motives or what wrong have I done them. The first prank SMS which I received that season was someone asking me to have sexual intercourse with 'him.' Well, I thought it was HIM, before I managed to find out that the sender was actually a girl! (I also know how to find my ways!). Unsatisfied with my actions, she kept harassing me with more obscene SMSes and calls! Initially, I picked up her calls, and asked her what was her problem with me? Kut-kut la I rampas boyfriend dia ke, I got promoted over her ke, tak puas hati sebab I lebih glamour, popular and more beautiful than her ke? But, she refused to answer me. Yang dia dok buat, jerit-jerit kat I, maki and carut I macam orang gila meroyan. Last-last, I ignored her. I never layan her SMSes, never pick up her calls. Initially, dia kata I pengecut sebab taknak lawan dia. Tapi, ajak jumpa taknak pulak. I told her that I have her phone numbers and could easily report her to the police for harrassment. Dia cabar I report her, and I waited for her next attack before I lodge the report, tapi that was the last time that I heard from her. I also received a few other SMSes and calls from guys I didn't know, cakap lucah-lucah bila telefon I over and over again. At that point of time, I really believed that this world was so full of sick and mad people. Alhamdulillah, after I ignored those SMSes and calls, they stopped coming in.

I am now keeping track of the number and the voice. If she calls again, I hope I am fully on-guard and will do the correct actions....

On a different note, I saw this on Harian Metro Online:

Asmawi Ani atau Mawi reda dan tidak terkilan kerana tidak berada disisi bapanya, Ani Ahmad, 66, ketika menghembuskan nafas terakhir di Intitut Janjung Negara (IJN), Kuala Lumpur, malam kelmarin. (Read more for yourselves at: http://www.hmetro.com.my/Current_News/HM/Monday/BeritaUtama
/20060703084811/Article/indexm_html)

My first impression after I read the article was "Astaghfirullahal a'zim" I don't know whether you guys will agree with me (especially those Mawi die-hard fans), but as someone yang digembar-gemburkan sebagai seorang penyanyi yang 'soleh' dan 'beriman,' how could he uttered such answer (kalau betullah dia cakap macam tu- kadang-kadang media pun tersilap report jugak!) For Allah's sake, that was your FATHER whom you are talking about!! Your FATHER passed away when you were SINGING a.k.a menghiburkan@mela'ghakan peminat, and you tak terkilan not being with him during his final moments? What kind of son are you? Dah cukup ke balas jasa dengan kemewahan you sekarang? Well, from what I know, your FATHER tak sempat pun nak enjoy kemewahan you.. Rumah baru dan besar dan kereta etc pun tak sempat nak duduk/guna lama. Hai, entahlah? Kenapa orang mengagung-agungkan sangat mamat ni pun I tak tau. I was never his fan (pengakuan berani hehe..). Perangai tah apa-apa pun orang puja-puja jugak. Memang petanda dah akhir zaman la ni....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home