Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

updates..

Many things had happened while I was not updating. It's not because I was too busy or lazy to update. It's just the server which had continuously made my blood go upstairs! hehe...

Anyway, I am now seriously contemplating of quitting my current job. So, am now busy looking out for vacancies. Hope can find one really soon. Rasa nak bertukar angin..hehe... I have been with this current company for the past 4 years. I stayed for 2 years with the previous company. Think it's high time for a change lah.

Baby Daniel is currently suffering from heat rash. Allergic reaction pun mungkin jugak sebab I forgot to tell his new babysitter that he's allergic to baby powder. Nasib baik I didn't forgot to tell her that STRICTLY use only nappy rash cream everytime she changes his diapers. Kalau tidak, normally she would use baby powder jugak. I could not imagine if she use baby powder in the place of nappy rash cream. Habislah.... So, Daniel has been contantly scrubbing his face with his cute hands (geram betul dengan his chubby fingers). Kalau we stop him from scrubbing, he would cry. Kesian dia. Mesti gatal muka and badan dia tu. We applied heat rash powders to lessen the itchiness and so far he has responded well.

I managed to catch him on video while he 'walked' with assistance la, of course! My lil' bro said, he looked just like the Asimo humanoid robot walking...hehe...but he looked cute, nevertheless (of course I am biased- I'm his Mummy lah...hehe). Too bad I couldn't upload the video here....

Daniel now likes to grab things. He especially loves hair, his toys, cloth, spectacles- anything lah. Kalau dapat genggam rambut, sure tak nak lepas punya. Lepas tu, dah mula nak teething, kut. Asyik main-main gusi dia dengan lidah je. Comel sangat kalau dia tunjal-tunjal gusi dia dengan lidah tu (I am biased again...hehe) Nanti kalau dah ada gigi, habislah semua orang kena gigit...aiyoh!!!



*Baby Daniel seen here with his Pokcu*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home