Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 14, 2006

Anak Amanah Allah....

This morning I saw a video done by my hubby on baby Daniel. We went back to Hubby's hometown last weekend because a relative got married, but we didn't actually attend the wedding because we arrived there quite late. Anyway, the video was captured shortly before we made a move from Jasin to go back home. Baby Daniel's Nenek was holding him and she was sitting next to his Mak Ngah (Hubby's 2nd sister). He looked intently at his Mak Ngah, and when she smiled at him, he suddenly laughed! So, Mak Ngah continued to tease and 'agah' him, and he continued laughing so loud! It was so cute and hilarious, just to see a baby so happily communicating with people around him. I wish I could upload the video here, but I don't think it is possible lah.

Anyway, last two days, while I was sitting inside my car at the office's parking space , waiting for the engine temperature to rise, I saw a car, with a small family, consisted of a father, mother and a toddler daughter inside. The car stopped at a parking space in front of me, a bit further to my right. When the mother alighted from the car, the daughter, who was sitting on her father's lap, honked non-stop. I was on the phone with Hubby, and we were a bit annoyed by the noise.

While waiting inside the car, I narrated absent-mindedly what I saw to Hubby. After a few more annoying honk, the father stepped out of the car, closed the door, leaving the daughter alone inside! Gila ke apa? We kutuk the father for doing such a foolish thing (the daughter might lock herself inside the car, what?)

A while after that, I saw the girl came out of the car. I was about to move out of the parking space, when suddenly I heard the father screaming. I saw him running towards her daughter, and I saw an MPV making a sudden halt not far from them. I thought something bad had happen. It turned out that the girl was dashing towards the main road, and fell just in time the MPV passed by (quite fast also). I think the MPV missed her by a few inches only, and the driver stopped because he was also as shocked as the father.

I was like, need you have a more serious incident happen to you daughter would only you be extra careful? Adui....takut betul tengok the incident. It was so close!! While relating the incident to Hubby, who was still on the line with me, I prayed inside my heart that I won't ever do stupid things like that, which would harm my baby. Janganlah I terlalai macam tu sekali...Menyesal tak sudah nanti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home