Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

330km drive...

Work started very early today because I got to fetch my boss from the airport at 8.30am. We were supposed to have a meeting at 10.30amin Bangi, but it was postponed to 2pm at the last minute. So, we went to the office first. I didn't bring my notebook, thinking that I would be outside of the office the whole day (and I am soooo lazy to carry this big, heavy thing). So, tak dapat buat kerja lah. Selamba habis...Dah la boss datang, lagi tak nak buat kerja...hehe...

Anyway, my odometer clocked the above figure by the end of the day... phuh....macam pergi JB daa... Felt so lethargic and sleepy, but tonight ada Desperate Housewife. Kalau I baring ni, sure hanyut punya la sampai pagi karang...hehe...

Anyway, below is Baby Daniel posing like a body builder...kekeke....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home