Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 24, 2006

Of Datukship..(and of no relation to Datuk K's hoo..haa...)

I read somewhere last week that John Todt of Ferrari (and said to be the love of our own Datuk Michelle Yeoh) had been granted the Datukship recently. Not that it is any of my business, but I couldn't help thinking- WHY? On what grounds? From what little knowledge that I have, Datukship would be granted to someone who has made the country proud, banyak berjasa kepada negara etc. etc. I don't know- what had John Todt give back to Malaysia? Well- not for me to question, tapi rasa kelakarlah when I heard the newsreader kat radio mentioned his name as Datuk John Todt last week...

Enough about that. I am embarking on a new mission starting today. I hope I would be able to achieve my final goal. I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO GET MY OLD FIGURE BACK!!! kekeke... Yep! I haven't returned to my old shape prior to pregnancy and delivery of Baby Daniel. Dah lama dah ni...Coming to 5 months and it's like static there. I gained quite a lot of kgs during pregnancy, and have managed to shed only a few kgs after delivery. Not that Hubby's complaining, but I just want it for self satisfaction. And, I do not wish to completely change my entire wardrobe! Baju lama banyak dah tak muat, and I hate shopping for new clothes now (walaupun dulu I LOVE shopping)..Well, dah ada anak ni, semua shopping untuk dia lah. I am still in the range of my BMI (top range lah tapi), but I am not happy lah. I am giving myself another 3 months limitation, and hope to shed more of these excess fat by then. So, guys reading, please cheer me on yah? hehe....

I spent Sunday shopping with Baby Daniel, but will put the posting at Daniel's blog lah... See you guys there!!


Daniel seen here, 'confronting' his Mickey Mouse...hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home