Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

another long journey...

went through another long day at work today...went for a daytrip to Melaka and only started back for home at around 6.30pm...Itu pun lepas the centralised aircond system was switched off...If not, tak habis lagi discussion rasanya....

And, while I was in the meeting, a gentleman called me for a quotation, so that he can submit a sebutharga tomorrow.. TOMORROW???? Nak berak baru nak gali lubang ke? Sabar je la...Nak maki tak sampai hati... Nasib baik I have quoted another company for similar items. He knew that I was outstationed that day, but dengan suara kesian and penuh pengharapan (hehe) asked me to help him out. So, I told him I can only quote him tonite after I reach home. And he had been calling me for the quotation 3 times already!! Wah... Lebih betul...Dahla orang janji nak tolong (which kalau I tak buat pun actually takde mende), call orang malam-malam buta sampai pukul 11pm lebih...Kalau dah terdesak sangat pun, respect la people's privacy sikit...Dahla tau I baru balik outstation, dah malam sangat pulak tu, lagi nak push...Sabar jela tau!!

Ok, I'm done for the day... Desperately need my rest now...Rasa macam nak demam la pulak...Hidung dah start berair ni...Jangan jangkit kat Daniel sudah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home