Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Shaken (not stirred? hehe...)

I asked Abah to help me sending my Picanto for the 3rd free service. Since Adik was around, Mak, Ija, Daniel and myself went about around town in Abah's Trooper to run our errands. I wouldn't drive the Trooper had Adik not been around...Hated the clutch...Keras!!

On the way home, I borrowed Mak's car, which Adik drives to school, to have my hair cut. Asyik tertangguh je, so since we were somewhere around the shop, I stopped by with Ija while Mak, Daniel and Adik went home.

After the Auntie cut half of my hair off (pendek la pulak rasanya), we started home. I missed the junction leading out of the shoplot area, so I reversed the car a bit. Then I stopped the car to make sure that no car was coming towards my way, before I made a turn to the junction. Suddenly, GEDEGANG!!! I was shaken.. I didn't realize that a Pajero had hit the car from behind initially. It took some time to register in my mind.

I came out of the car, while the driver of the Pajero had already inspected the damages of both cars. It was blazingly hot, and I was a bit blur that time..Maybe traumatized kut..hehe... The Iswara's right rear lamp was broken, the bumper had shrinked in and the rear body was dented. Even the Pajero's metal bumper was dented. That showed how hard he had hitted us.

Actually he didn't see us. He reversed quite fast, I think, also to turn into the same junction that I was about to turn into. Since it was a one-way street, he was not supposed to reverse and use that particular juntion. But, normally who cared about one-way street kan? Tu yang kena tu.. I asked him how to settle, then after some thought, he gave me his namecard and asked me to look out for him when I want to repair the damages. Since both of us were also in fault, he had agreed to split the repair cost of the Iswara. OKla tu...I didn't want to press my luck.. Buatnya dia tak nak absorb langsung kos tu kan ke susah? Anyway, he's the owner of a big Chinese restaurant about a km away from the accident scene. Takde masalah la sebenarnya kalau nak absorb everything pun...hehe...

Anyway, I left the scene shaken, but feeling really blur...Rasa macam tak sangka sangat kena langgar. Nasib baik berjaya kawal trauma...Kalau tidak, macam mana nak balik coz Ija lagi la trauma driving although she can drive legally. But she once drove Abah's lawyer's car and a lorry hit the side mirror until it was broken. Terus trauma taknak drive lagi....

Adik bengang habis kereta tu kena langgar....hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home