Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mak!!

My Mum was not really feeling well to celebrate her birthday. Dr Noriah conducted some tests on her and found out that she got very low sugar count in her blood. Anyway, after enough rest (my Mum rarely rest...ada je benda nak buat) her condition got better. Siap menjahit etc for the upcoming wedding. Another month to go and preparation is under way.

Anyway, we went for dinner at a Thai Restaurant near home. Food was good, cuma suasana havoc sikit sebab ada another big party was ongoing there. Baby Daniel was quiet restless initially because of the noise and high-pitched singing by the in-house singer.. But he relaxed soon after that and refused to sleep although we forced him to.

I bought Mak an Omron blood pressure monitor machine so that she can now constantly check on her bp. Shared the cost with Hubby, of course. I also bought her a birthday cake which was yummy!

To Mak, May Allah bless you always! You have always been the pillar of our family. I cannot and dare not imagine not having you in my life, because you have always been there for me and us, through thick and thin. I love you so much and I pray that Allah will grant you more healthy and fulfilling years, so that I can at least repay you only a pinch of what you have given me all these years.. Tu pun tak mampu rasanya because you have given me so much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home