Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 14, 2006

"I PREFER THIS TO THAT!!!"

I brought baby Daniel shopping at Plaza Alam Sentral with his Nenek and Acik last Saturday...Mak and Ija wanted to buy stuffs for Ija's impending marriage. We went in at about 6pm and came out of the plaza at 10pm..hehe...Shopping tak hengatt ni!! Sampai sesat la sebab we entered using The Store's entrance from the parking lot, and when we wanted to come out, that entrance had already been closed... Turun naik lif and escalators a couple of times barula jumpa kereta balik... Moral of the story: Finish your shopping before the stores close..hehe...

Anyway, while his Nenek and Acik were browsing through some handicrafts to buy for her hantaran, I pushed baby Daniel around in his stroller...Since they were taking a long time to decide on the purchase, I steered Daniel to the toys section...Saja la nak tengok-tengok kalau ada toys yang boleh diangkut balik..Kan Mummy yang terlebih excited with baby toys? I found a colourful, soft ball at one corner, so I threw it inside Daniel's stroller. He looked closely at the ball and began fidgeting with it with his small hands.

Then I found another colourful ball with slightly cheaper price. Thought I wanted to buy that one lah since Daniel bukannya tahu ball tu murah ke mahal kan? Baru je I was about to switch the ball, Daniel suddenly cried. Alamak! Takkan dia nak bola yang first tu? So, I experimented with him: I gave him back the first ball and he suddenly quieted down. Hmm... I thought again....I took a third ball, this time only single coloured and got something like short torns (not sharp) and switched it with the first ball. He cried again!!

Sah!! He knew how to choose already!! I was amazed that my 5-month old baby has already had his preferences... Nasib baik lah this time ball je...Harga murah pulak tu... Next time I tak tahu lah apa pulak yang dia nak...Bahaya ni!!

I told Mak and Ija about the scenario and they were also stumped. At the Cashier, Daniel again threw his tantrums when I took his ball to be scanned by the Cashier. Adus anak Mummy ni.... When he got his ball back, dengan muka selamba he played with the ball like nothing had happened...Hai...sabar je lah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home