Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bank lagi...

If you read my previous posts, you might have noticed that I complained a lot about a few banks in Malaysia. However, my visit to the OCBC Bank in Bandar Puteri, Puchong was hell of a good experience, and I do wish that all other banks offer the same courtesy as this particular bank.

I have never stepped inside any other OCBC banks branches, so I am really not sure whether it is the bank's policy or it is that particular branch's policy. When I first stepped in, I saw that a couple of children are playing on a playing mat placed on the floor near the banking counters. This is something that I have never seen before. Good...At least parents can do their banking needs in peace.

Shortly after I entered, a Chinese lady approached me and asked whether she could help in anyway? Told her that I need to know more about their housing loan packages, and immediately, someone came down from upstairs to entertain me. The officers were polite and humble. I immediately felt at ease, and combining with a good package that they are offering, I think you all know which bank I chose to get my home loan from..hehe..

Other banks should treat their customers like this also, you know. After all, we are giving them businesses. Doesn't matter that we loan them money first to purchase whatever we need, but this shouldn't make them arrogant and treat customers like beggars etc. With all the interests that we are all paying, it is only fair that we get good treatment and respect, kan?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home