Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

PMS ke hapa? Asyik nak marah jer..

Well, it's definitely NOT PMS. It's just people who didn't do their work properly and made other people's lives miserable.

Copy of my online complaint to the supposedly 'global market leader in international express, overland transport and air freight. It is also the world's number 1 in ocean freight and contract logistics'

I would like to express my utter disappointment with your services regarding our shipment with the AWB#1011771180. It was shipped by our supplier on Feb 13, 2008 and reached your facilities the next day. We have not received any words from any of your staffs since, and after numerous calls to your toll-free line, I learnt that the shipment was under clearance delay because the LPO copy that was attached with the shipment was not clear.

I had immediately faxed the copy of the LPO again, attention to K**** as instructed by I**. I** had then called me to confirm that the LPO copy was received and necessary action would be taken immediately. At the end of the day, all I could see from the website was still CLEARANCE DELAY. I had called the toll free line again the next day, and was informed that the shipment would be transferred to your service centre immediately.

Last night, after again seeing the same status on the website, I called again and was told to call again this morning. This morning I received a call from N******, saying that I had to pay RM1K++ for duties. Didn't the LPO mean anything? She said she needed to check back with K****.

I called her in the afternoon (since I have her handphone no from previous same devastating experience with another shipment) and she said that she had not received any reply from Subang yet. I** called me in the late afternoon asking whether I had received my shipment, and by that time I was so annoyed and bored with the same conversations repeated endlessly. She told me that in the report stated that I refuse to pay the duties, hence the shipment is being on hold.

First of all, didn't the LPO from Universiti XX mean anything?

Secondly, who fax to us the paperwork for the duty? Do you have proof that it was EVER faxed? We never received any.

Thirdly, who gave you the consent to clear the shipment with duties? Do you have any proof that Preferred Vision approved the duties in the paperwork and asked you to clear the shipment with duties? And why should we pay the duties when we have given the copy of the LPO TWICE?

Forthly, why didn't Subang's rep call me in the first place, immediately when the shipment was under clearance delay on Feb 14, 2008? Why must I have to call the toll-free numbers so many times with so many empty promises?

The shipment is URGENT and we actually needed to send it to UXX on the Feb 14th itself. It is already 20th and the matter is yet to be solved and I have been bounced here and there by your staffs. If we need to pay penalty for late delivery to our client, shall we charge it back to you for such lousy services? And, this is not the first time it happened to us. You can check your records on how many times that we have used your services and not all were smooth sailing.

We expect the shipment to arrive in our office tomorrow (Feb 21st) by hook or by crook. Don't bother to call me if you cannot resolve the matter as how it was supposed to be resolved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home