Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

AJL 2007

Just finished watching the live telecast (although had to miss the first few performances). And my comment: ALL were deserving winners EXCEPT for the winner of Best Performance. What best performance? I think Ramlah Ram's performance was better (the choreography were really nice!) I mean, come on people! We know you are die-hard fans and for many, many times already, if the winner was chosen via sms, nobody else would win. But then, you could be reasonable a bit, eh? Macam mana industri nak berkembang daaa???

And what's with the make-up? I don't know if my eyes were wrong, but I certainly thought that many of them looked old and dark! But then, maybe it's the current trend for make-up and for someone who never bother to keep up with this particular thing's updates, who am I to judge? heheh...

I certainly liked the performances and vocals of Sahri, Bob, Fiq, Jac&Lah and Rich of Estranged (although he did sound a bit 'sengau' during the first few minutes of the song). And I liked most of the songs in the AJL 2007.

My final observation: Entranged punya drummer itu manyiak hensem larrrr...hahahaha!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not much of an 'industry' to begin with. syok sendiri ada lah.

zezz

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger hani said...

tu la zezz...itu je pun yg dorang asyik laung2kan pun...hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home