Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hari Penuh Tensen...

I haven't heard news about my latest shipment from Singapore meant for a client here. Tracking from the website just stated that it was under "Clearance Delay." Calling to the forwarding agent's company was my only agenda for the whole morning and by lunch time only I got some news about the problem.

Due to some screw ups on the shipper's side, I had to part with RM4K of the profit of the sales to pay for the sales taxes. Solutions provided were not on our side and could only make the matters worse. Nak harap shipper bear at least half the charges, I think the chances are zero. I tried to find other means, and I got another way that enable us to pay it cheaper, and I was so tempted to use that way. I just needed to pay half the amount and be happy with it.

But after contemplating all the possibilities and end results, I have decided to part ways with the hard-earned profit. Takpelah, takde rezeki. Harap-harap dapat recover back within a month or two this year.

Although my heart is heavy, I am confident that I have made the right decision. Takpelah, biar rugi sekarang, jangan rugi di kemudian hari. Tak dapat nak menjawab nanti! A lesson well learnt. Tak kena tak tau. Dah kena baru pandai nak beringat next time!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

don't worry dura... i'm sure it happened for a very good reason :)

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger hani said...

thanks nins..hopefully so...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home