Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Adios 2007, Hola 2008!

Just finished talking with Hubby in Saraburi, Thailand where he was waiting for the New Year fireworks display at the town of KK2. Told him that we have finished the fireworks show here, forgetting that we are 1 hour earlier than them..hehe...Hubby's last few words just now: "Happy New Year! I love you" made the tears stung at the back of my eyes..tsk..tsk..

Anyway, it was quite a celebration just now around the area that we are living in at the moment. Fireworks, mercun, bom semua ada daaa... Being near a sea port, the scene is very common, be it any celebration. But, I seriously think just now was a tad too intense compared to all the recent celebrations..hehe..Happy sangat la tu masuk new year!

Of course I am praying for a more prosperous year ahead; both duniawi and ukhrawi's sides. And am definitely resolving to be a better wife and mother. Not planning for a second baby yet, but the plan might change somewhere along the year, who knows?

And jeng..jeng..jeng.. I resolve to look more fantastic...chewwah!! Yeah, I know I'm getting there (Three-Oh) really, really soon, but I refuse to let the age catching up or at least showing up on me..kekeke.. (Am I in denial here?) No botox or vitamins injection of any kinds lah, but I want to look young (and stay healthy) as long as I can and if (and when) I do get wrinkles here and there, I would prefer to let them not showing themselves off! hahaha! Of course if we don't have the plan to have baby no 2 yet, I definitely want to slim down and burn the stubborn fats all around my body..Now, how do I do that again?

So, there you go! My resolution for year 2008. The third one might be so daft to some of you, but then again, Suka lah!!!

Happy New Year everybody! Don't forget the Hijrah year also. We will celebrate it (hopefully with the same bang!) on the 10th of January 2008, InsyaAllah. Recite the Ya-Sin 3 times and don't forget the end of the year and beginning of the year's do'a! May you all achieve whatever you have dreamed of and have a great year ahead!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

happy new year to you too dura!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home