Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hairspray

Just finished watching the downloaded film. Very interesting. I loved it!

Nice songs, nice grooves.. Wow! If you loved Grease (I love the 1st one with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John), you would definitely love Hairspray. And yes, John Travolta also starred in Hairspray, as a woman!

And Zac Efron- mmm...yummeh! And long-time heart-throb- James Marsden... nyum.. nyumm ..hehe..

Nice movie to be enjoyed (especially after you finished 3 long proposals for a bright prospect on a Saturday like I did..hehe..)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never thought jamie (nama manja james marsden frm me... :-p) could sing that well. I lurveeeee him too!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger hani said...

lagu2 besh kan ziah? dok terngiang2 je ni..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home